Your Hero Perks agent will make your home selling experience a smooth process.
Your Hero Perks agent’s job isn’t over when your home goes on the market. Their work is just beginning!
There are nine critical steps in the selling process
- Step 1: Call you Hero Perks agent and set up an appointment for them to tour your home and answer all of your questions.
- Step 2: With their help, determine what home updates may be needed prior to listing.
- Step 3: Your Hero Perks agent will help to determine your home value, based on competitive listings and sales in your area.
- Step 4: The fun starts – once your home is ready for photos, your Hero Perks agent will schedule photographers to make your home look picture perfect online.
- Step 5: They will create descriptions for your home, add photos, and make your home stand out from the crowd.
- Step 6: Once you receive an offer, your Hero Perks agent will help you to negotiate the best possible price. They will also help counsel you on others terms from the offer – closing costs, closing date, possession, inspection timeframes, etc.
- Step 7: Once the Buyers home inspections are completed, they will submit their inspection response, which is their list of requested repairs. Your Hero Perks agent will help you determine a response and works towards a final agreement on inspection repairs.
- Step 8: Once the inspection repairs are negotiated, an appraisal will be performed, which assures the lender and Buyer that the home is worth the sales price. Should there be an appraisal issue, your Hero Perks agent will work towards a possible solution.
- Step 9: The big day!! Your closing day will consist of signing a foot-tall stack of papers to transfer ownership of the home. This is a very important part of the process — it’s important to look for little things that may slip through the cracks and cause nightmares later. Don’t be scared! Your Hero Perks agent will be there to protect you and review all of the documentation.